A trip to Skeggy cannot be complete without a trip to the pier. An old Victorian pier with plenty of amusements arcades and food outlets etc. Lets have a pint in the the only bar on the Pier I believe.
The bar is actually a AMF bowling place, but you can just come in for a pint. The bar was fairly expensive as you can imagine.
What else can you do here?
You can do all this:-
* Ten Pin Bowling on full sized AMF lanes.
* Laserquest "Serious fun with a laser gun"
* Delicious ice creams, baguettes and enjoy beautiful fresh ground coffees
* Camel Racing.
* New 'Ticket World' - Play Games win Prizes, biggest area
on the East coast.
* Play in the Captain Kids Adventure World.
* Play the latest Hi-tec video games.
* And the very latest craze to come from America - Glow Bowling
The toilets are located back outside the bar up the stairs back onto the pier itself.
First think we see is an Aladdin cartoon figure above the Gents door (see photo).
Nice and big toilets in here.
Three cubicles facing as you walk in. On the other side of the toilet is a metal p*ss trough which looked pretty used and grotty.
Then finally in the centre is the wash sinks,two of them. All worked fine in here and the loos were clean enough.
There are currently 0 comments about Pier Superbowl , Skegness Add New Comments: ++ Click here to add new comments ++
You are reading the Pub Review for Pier Superbowl in Skegness...